Alila UbudIndonesia - Bali
Our recommendation for a deluxe holiday, for boutique hotel connoisseurs and nature enthusiasts. The Alila Ubud is magnificently situated in the absolute tranquillity of the Ayung River valley, with a spectacular view of the valley below. It is located northwest of Ubud, about 25 miles from Denpasar Airport.
The hotel was designed by the internationally renowned architectural firm Kerry Hill. In 2011 the emerald infinity pool was named one of the 50 most beautiful pools in the world by international Travel and Leisure Magazine.
Traditional Balinese style is harmoniously combined with simple, elegant concrete elements to create a progressive and yet warming atmosphere.
Alila Ubud is a tranquil hillside retreat situated high up on the edge of the rich green Ayung River valley in Bali's central foothills.
The resort is a blend of contemporary design and traditional Balinese architecture. The secluded courtyards, open terraces and private gardens create an intimate yet luxurious atmosphere. All rooms offer magnificent views of the lush, tropical vegetation in the surrounding valley.
Alila Ubud is located near the Balinese mountain village of Payangan, in the romantic valley of the Ayung River.
Alila Ubud is only 5 kilometres from Bali's artistic centre of Ubud, a place where artists, writers and musicians from around the world find inspiration. Here you can visit a number of art galleries and museums, or be entertained by lively festivals and dances. The true magic of Bali will whisk you to another world.
The hotel facilities include a 25-metre pool, which was named one of the 50 most beautiful infinity pools in the world. The Plantation Restaurant offers authentic Balinese cuisine using local produce, with an elegant touch of French cuisine. The Cabana Lounge offers light snacks and drinks for refreshments in between meals. You can also take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
In the Alila Living boutique, you can shop to your heart's content. Another specialty is the Alila art gallery, in which you’ll find exhibitions of both modern art as well as traditional Balinese art.
A reading and Internet lounge, free Wi-Fi, laundry service, airport transfers, motorbike and car rental, as well as a free shuttle service to Ubud complete the amenities of the hotel.
- Deluxe & Superior Room: The 56 rooms are located in 14 blocks, which are designed as a Balinese village. All rooms have a panoramic view of the magical Ayung River valley. The Deluxe Rooms located on the ground floor have a garden and a backyard with an open-air bathroom and shower. The Superior Rooms on the top floor have a private balcony and a great view. Facilities include: minibar, safe, telephone, coffee and tea. In addition, all deluxe rooms come with an iPod/iPhone docking station.
-Pool & Valley Villas: The Pool Villa and the Valley Villa have a balcony that leads around the bungalow and therefore offers spectacular views of the Ayung River. In addition, the villa has a spacious bedroom with an indoor shower and outdoor bathtub. Facilities include: TV and Entertainment System, Illy coffee and TWG tea selection, mini bar, wireless Internet access, spa facilities for men and women, Telephone
- Alila Residence: There are two Alila Residences; each is a small private home for a family with living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, quarters for household staff, library, and a large balcony.
Our package includes
Accommodation in a superior double room with à la carte breakfast in the main restaurant or room-service breakfast
- Free shuttle service to Ubud
- Daily afternoon tea from 4pm to 5pm
- Tai Chi, yoga, and Balinese dance classes according to the weekly hotel plan
- Free mountain bike rental
- Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel area
Your itravel advantage:
- With a minimum stay of 3 nights, each guest receives an authentic, original Balinese dinner at the Plantation Restaurant.
- With a minimum stay of 5 nights each guest also receives the Balinese dinner and in addition a 60-minute massage at the Spa Alila.
Your itravel team can book your flight, airport transfer and/or upgrade your room category, at additional cost.
Weddings and Honeymoons
Surrounded by the majestic mountain backdrop, Alila Ubud is the perfect place for couples who want a memorable wedding. Say yes to one of the most beautiful places right next to Bali’s most impressive river. The peaceful and inspiring environment as well as a wide range of indoor and outdoor locations will make your wedding an unforgettably romantic experience.
Talk to your itravel team - we are happy to take care of your individual needs and requirements!