Hideaway Beach Resort & SpaMaldives - Haa Alifu Atoll
Experience the perfect blend of luxury, seclusion, and lush greenery at the Island Hideaway - unique to the Maldives
The resort is located on it’s own, crescent-shaped private island, surrounded by 3 km of beautiful beaches and covered with lush vegetation. It offers privacy within a harmonious combination of luxury and nature.
The Island Hideaway was designed as an intimate, exclusive resort with exceptional attention to detail, serving as a rustic hommage to nature, which combines luxury with the heavenly flair of a Maldivian lagoon. Only traditional, hand-crafted materials were used in the design of the villas.
Your own personal butler will be available 24 hours a day, from your arrival at Hanimadaoo Airport until your departure. The luxury resort comes equipped with a picturesque swimming pool equipped with loungers, and parasols. Refresh yourself with a drink or light snack at the pool bar. If you like being active on holiday, you can utilise the sports complex of this luxury resort. If you like relaxing, go shopping at the first-class boutique, or visit the library..
One special highlight of this resort is the first and only marina on the Maldives, exclusively owned by the Island Hideaway.
Enjoy the casual & relaxed atmosphere at the Matheefaru restaurant with its sand floor, international and Mediterranean cuisine, as well as seafood specialties. Asian delicacies are served in Gaafushi, a restaurant built on stilts in the lagoon. The Meeru Bar offers a wide variety of drinks, exotic cocktails and the largest selection of Malt Whisky in the Indian Ocean. If desired, you may have meals personally served to you in your own villa or beach around the clock.
Children can learn from cooks and natural scientists at the Marine Biology Kid’s Club, and receive a special diploma afterwards.
The 49 villas at the Island Hideaway, located directly on the beach with a stunning panoramic view, have the following features: All villas feature a separate living room and bedroom, bathroom, separate shower, hair dryer, bathrobes, TV complete with satellite channels, DVD/CD player, telephone, free internet, mini bar, tea and coffee maker, safe, air conditioning, private garden with sundeck and chairs, and 2 bikes per villa.
- Funa Pavilion- approximately 176 m2 (7): with separate living room, semi open bathroom, private garden and courtyard, which faces the beach.
- Raamba Retreat- approximately 385 m2 (7): similar to the Funa Pavilion, with a rustic and beautiful ambience with an open roof terrace and garden.
- Dhonakulhi Residence- approximately 550 m2 (20): with an open roof terrace, large living room, separate spacious bedroom with a walk-in closet, as well as a large garden, Jacuzzi and direct access to the beach. Available with a 60 m2 lap pool upon request.
- Hideaway Water Suite- approximately 235 m2 (2): consists of a bedroom and private spa with a view of the endless ocean, sauna and steam bath, as well as an outdoor round bathtub. The most romantic and fascinating view of the Maldives- the perfect location for couples on honeymoon.
- Deluxe Jasmine Garden Family Villa - approximately 1200 m2 (3): ideal for families, with two bedrooms, adjoining bathrooms, separate living-room and roof terrace, as well as an outdoor area with - Infinity Pool (53 m2) and covered dining area.
- Hideaway Palace - approximately 1420 m2 (2): the embodiment of sophistication, elegance and seclusion. Each palace is situated on top of a natural, golden sand bank and comes with three single rooms with a spacious bathtub and walk-in closet, as well as numerous swimming pools. Fulfill your desires while you feel like a king in your own little kingdom.
What Package Includes
Seven nights in the Funa Pavilion at the Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi Maldives Spa Resort and Marina, including an extensive buffet breakfast or breakfast à la carte
Roundtrip shuttle from the airport to the hotel by plane (about 45 minutes) and speedboat (about 20 minutes)
Use of the airport lounge at regional airports on the Maldives
Your itravel Advantages:
- Welcome drink upon arrival in the hotel
- Meet and Greet with a representative from the hotel at the international airport of the Maldives
Current Special: for travel through 20 December 2012:
- Seven nights for the price of five
- 20% reduction on the price of a villa
- Upgrade from overnight stay with breakfast to half board
- Taxes and fees for flights are subject to change
- Meals and drinks not described
- Tips and personal expenses
Services & Informations
Your itravel advisor will gladly book you an alternative flight from several airports upon request and at a small additional cost
In advance of your trip, there will be a stopover in Dubai. We will gladly advise you on an individual program in this Arab metropolis.
Different villa options upon request and at additional cost
Other meal options available: Half board from 105 € per person and day, full board from 145 € per person and day
Honeymoon Special includes a fruit basket upon arrival, champagne and wedding cake, sunset cocktails on your terrace, candlelight dinner at a location of your choice, 50-minute couple-massage . and lots more available at no extra charge (upon presentation of the marriage certificate within 6 months after the wedding)
Birthday Special includes a fruit basket upon arrival, a bottle of wine and small snack, sunset cocktails on your terrace, special turndown service